Thursday, November 30, 2006

Getting back to Costa Rica

Arriving back in Costa Rica was a challenge, first in the flight coming there was a mix up with the Tickets, I purchased two tickets one for Clint and one for myself, Clint is my old friend and long time employee from the USA, He had me make the purchase for him on line. When we got in the line to check in the had made one first class and one economy, so we decided to split the first class in two legs. He did the first part I did the second. When we got to Houston, the weather was bad, the plane had a little delay in arriving. We laid over for almost four hours, which was ok but not great. In boarding the plane it was completely full, so the loading took a long time. Then they found out something was wrong with the plane, we sat on the tarmac for two hours. Until finally they decided to pull everyone off and all the luggage and reload to another plane. The weather was also bad in Costa Rica it was raining and lots of turbulence. So our delay became almost four hours. It was the worst longest flight I ever had .. I was exhausted by the time we arrived

Tony had waited for us for hours there in the Airport, I felt so bad when he told me. I had no way to call him.
We had no problems bringing back all the computers, the dvds, the equipment for the new Showroom in trunks, They never questioned me or even looked. It was great, and everything is working well and looks Awesome! So I was happy about that.
The following day we did allot of things concerning business, in fact Clint went to the beach while we did things, he swam and had a great time. We ate good food and had nice conversations. He got introduced to a few people and well already he is loving it here in Costa Rica. I knew he would! its different here but its such a nice change from the Cold weather and dreary atmosphere in Portland. Good timing I heard because it snowed and it has been very cold.. I have much to tell, which I will try today to do after we do so many things to catch up with the business and the new location, but I just wanted to say I am back and ready to begin a new adventure Here in COSTA RICA!! we are going to be selling Condos, property and designing many things here... so if anyone is interested please write me, I have photos information and great deals.
Stay tuned to the next adventure of Marianna IN COSTA RICA

No comments: