Saturday, March 28, 2009

I hope I can remember how to blog

Its been so long since I blogged I don't know if I can remember how?
I really have been doing some hard thinking, With all the bad news I have heard from USA and World news..it seems like everyone is on a downer. My thoughts are how can I keep from being affected by all the negative energy that is flowing in the whole world right now?
How? I bet your asking yourself the same thing? I haven't been down or depressed or unhappy in a very long time.
I think the reason is I have changed my ideas and thinking. I try everyday to believe that something good is coming to me regardless of what the world is saying. I believe that we buy into things, yes there is evidence of crisis, but for everyone to withdraw and give way or place only adds to the down side of life. I am greatfull everyday for whatever I have and its not a whole lot.. but I am so greatfull that I am able, that I can still do something to make people happy and try to instill some of the wisdom that I have been past on.
Try giving it may not be money or it may be Money or monetary things, but try giving something.. weather its a good word, compliment someone you wouldn't normally talk to. Share with someone you don't know, just open up to a more positve aspect of living. Whats wrong with doing something for someone? maybe it takes some of your precious time that you feel you losing more of because of the down trodden economy, or feel you don't have the abilty to give you need someone to give to you! Wrong.. I am really speaking from my heart.
When times are bad, its time to think,change your way of doing things, change your additude and how your deal with people. Change is good its not bad, and in the most adverse situations good things develope. I remembered something my mother told me.. I honor her words really.. she was brilliant, wise and witty. She said to me once, look into the face of adversity and cheer.. for there is a challenge you will win. Now that is a very positive statement from someone who at most times was outwardly negative. Athough she was brillant she had bad moments of negative thinking. Then I would notice she would shake it off and encourage others when she felt the worst. Making her gain in that challenging moment. Are you understanding my point here?

Life is full of adversities, Full of gains and successes.. It Is full. Enough for the whole world to grasp and have.

I have faith that things will change soon, not just for me but for many.

I don't have work right now, But I have faith that things will be fine for me.. it really is amazing how things develope when you have faith that it will happen.

Its not blind thinking its visonary planning, Knowing what you want and believing it. I still have my orginal Plan for a place I wanted to do when I moved.. it has not come together yet but getting close.. My point I think is that I need to give more, I need to be more open and understanding to others and maybe someone will be understanding with me.

How can you remain happy in a time with everything is crashing about you?
My key is:
First think about all that you have weather it is material or spiritual, and tangeable. GREAT FAMILY, FRIENDS. SPOUSE, Lovers, or friends... a companion maybe its an animal. Or for me like Yesterday my client. We have become friends.. I am greatfull for this re;ationship. When he comes here he calls for me to hang out and help him with just about everything. I sat on his balcony of his million dollar condo, on the 7th floor over looking the whole of Jaco.. Thinking wow who would have known some years back I would be sitting here enjoying this and thinking my life is not bad at all. To be able to enjoy and see the things I have seen.

I want to make it clear, I am not envious of him or wish it was mine. I was just so happy to be able to see the morning sun on the waves, the sounds of the waves crashing very peacefull. Thinking I am drinking coffee up here and enjoying.
Here is the reason I got to enjoy that. Because he needs help, he doesn't pay me to help him when he visits here.. But I always help him in anything he asks me to do. Find this, or that, or call for this or that.. help with his house, cook for him.. just help.AND I KNOW my giving is going right into a bank of return interest. Maybe not from him but it will be returned to me somehow.

Keep your chin up ... cheer in adversity because it will be a challenge YOU WILL WIN.

No comments: