Tuesday, July 01, 2008

IN SEARCH OF

I spent monday searching emailing, I went late about 5:30 on the bus to Sant Rafeal, To two restaurants that have a format of arabic or mixed Spanish, French Arabic nature. One is Called L A Joun, it has a huge metal camel out front and is located in the center of Sant Rafeal. I got there early, Was told to wait till 7:00 when the bosses came in so I could at least talk to them for a second to present myself and explain all I do, and hopefully they would want to see a sample of the dancing, and this may open other doors for my real profession in events. So I went to the corner to a small restuarant and waited, drank a lemon fanta, read all the news papers. Then returned to L Ajoun, but before going there . I walked several blocks up the road to a place Called L Elephants, this is a pretty famous place In Ibiza, Many rich and famous go there for dinner, drinks and dancing. Its views are spectacular, and the this is the place I had gone earlier on with that Dj. Little did I know that the sylist I met one of the first weeks I was here is one of there belly dancers. When Maikela was trying to do my nails at her salon, She told me all about it, and said she could no longer dance there because she was too busy. I took the opportunity as mine and I went on Monday. But to my dismay again! The boss was not around and would not be there till ten. The last bus to Jesus is at 11:00 So this did not work. I left my card, talked with one of the lower bosses, and he suggested the terrace would be where they could use me. I am going tonight, I hope I catch him. I plan on bringing my clothes incase he wants to see what I can do. I am also going back to L ajoun, both of the bosses that I waited till seven for, were not in Ibiza they were in Barcelona. So the whole trip was about worthless. But I made a good atempt.

I spent yesterday at home, I was so exhausted mentally and physically. I walked alot, and My eyes were so allergic yesterday they were crusted over. DONT THINK THAT WOULD BE good to apply for jobs. So I stayed home, I napped, I ate very little, it was hot. I just was not in the mood to do a thing never the less eat. In the evening as it cooled down, Cathy and I put the little pool she bought for Ivan in the center of my patio area for him to play we put fresh water and we both sat and watched him enjoy himself in the pool.
Later I made Cathy some pico de gallo, she has never eaten that, I gave her a big bowl of it. We have so many tomatos I thought this would be a good use of them. She made a supper about 12:00 midnight for Jaime and they came knocked on my door and made me go and eat with them I sat talked and listened mostly I didn't feel like eating that late.

I slept good last night first time in ages, I got up got ready and went to the Marina today to check back on the yatch companies that I left my card with and my Resume. Many have clients that rent yatchs and need people to do things. I am a good service for this kind of client. I talked with one guy who was so accomidating, but lets see what really results. Too many false promises here.
Its a nice day its hot, windy, right now its about 6:00 at night but its cool in the shade and hot in the sun. I plan on taking the bus at eight, going to Sant Rafeal then return about 11:00.

I Cooked for David yesterday, it wasn't much. I have not cleaned his house in Two weeks, some girl owed him money so she has been cleaning. And Now he said he doesn't know when he is eating in or eating out. Making this another false promise. He had me do grilled Veggies which I did last time he loves them. Also some simple Armenian Rice. He did call me and say thank you, he was not at the house when I cooked.
He is a nice guy, I know he means well, but I need more than one day a week, he promised three, plus the cleaning.
One more thing, today when I was trying to catch the bus it didn't come again, so I just started walking like normal. I had nice clothes on because I am looking for work, not for walking. I saw a guy on a quad, He yelled HOLA GUAPA.. this means hello beauty. I ignored him he stopped in the road ahead of me pretending something was wrong with the quad. I knew who it was.

I met him about the second week I was here he chased me on the quad, I mean I was walking and he kept coming back to talk to me while I was walking. I talked but it was a short conversation. Really wasnt interested in talking.

Today he wanted my attention of course with pretending something was wrong. He stopped me to ask where I was going I said to town looking for work he offered to take me on the quad, I refused.
He talked some more, but I kept walking. But after that I felt pretty good... Thinking earlier not so good about things. He told me not to worry things will happen. Even though I don't know him, it was certainly a nice gesture. And it made me feel a bit better for the day.
I walked back after drudgeing around the Marina, talking to people. I ate some salsa with pork rinds that I found in the store amazingly. Ate some really delicious melon I have no idea what it is called, but its sweet and the texture is stringy. Then I enjoyed coffee with Cathy and her family. Now I am at San Francisco because our internet is for the pits. Half the time it doesn't work. So I came to send resumes, check mail and do the blog. Hopefully tonight will bring results. I am trying to be strong... ITS NOT EASY


http://www.elephant-ibiza.com/ Look at this place this is where I went to apply for belly dancing.


Well did you take a look at this place? ITS FABULOUS the sites from this terrace is incredible you can see all of Iviza town.

AND WELL I GOT THE JOB!! I will dancing there Sat night in the VIP Terrace on top, where Paris Hilton had her party and many other famous people go for theres. Its a beautiful classy place. THANK THE GODS IN HEAVEN that something happened. Its not a whole lot yet its only one night so far, but Maybe it will open the doors to other things. I was so happy!!! L ELEPANTS

No comments: