Wednesday, July 11, 2007


Yesterday was a bit of a nasty day. The night before I was invited out for a date so I though with an X professional Hockey player to the los Suenos, here in Herradura. I left work around 5:00 rested for a while and waited for him to call. when he did I left to meet him there at the los suenos. We had a glass of wine and I thought perhaps then dinner, he said dinner and drinks and dancing perhaps. He then told me he like to Gamble.I explain that I had no desire nor was I interested in gambling. He wanted to go. I went politely with him, he began with THOUSAND DOLLARS.

This continued for hours until I got so sick to myself thinking about the money he is throwing around and how at this moment I am so short of money. That the thought of him being so carefree about his addiction, on the opposite hand is me worrying about how rents are getting paid and just the idea of eating!!! It made me sick to see him spend thousands and thousands. Finally after another glass of wine and no food I was physically sick too. I asked him if we could leave and get something to eat. Instead of saying yes he said no I am winning right now and I don't want to go. Wait baby wait.. I waited for like 15 minutes more until I could not stand up. I said I need to go I have to eat something. He walked out to my car and said see you later waved.. no hug nothing simply walked off.

I drove home angry and sad wondering what the hell????


I tried to find something open to get food there was nothing open. I went home ate a piece of bread and butter...( about all I have in the house) and ate it and then puked! I was a mess.. sad and hungry and sick from two glasses of wine.


That is why yesterday was just horrible. I was so angry with Cristhian from the following day not completing his list of work and angry at the guy for spending all that money frivolously in front of me... and well just angry!!!


We drove to Esterillos to pick up keys for a house I am doing there on the beach.. all the way there all I could do was think about the dude spending... and Cristhian being a jerk.


Frustrated, worried, all that crap!!! Then I said I need to eat I remembered no eating the day before the two wines the bread... god I needed to eat. We stopped and ate in Esterillos at a little soda near the beach Oh my god it was like 12 dollars for breakfast.. I croaked. Here breakfast runs at the most two dollars... and I couldn't eat It tasted horrible to me.

A little was enough.

Later in the day we had a good day I found out the house in Esterillos is building another house for us to do, then I received an email from two men I met here about 10 months ago and they are coming on the weekend and asked me to do their new house also in Esterillos.!! so now we have two houses to do in the same area.


NOW IF THEY WILL JUST DEPOSIT!!!! lol what a life I swear up and down in and out like the waves that pound the beach here... so similar. Low tides and high tides.


Just if I can learn how to ride the waves and contol... ya think?



We later went and had a hamburger let me say the hamburgers here are called hamburgesa. And trust me there nothing like ours in the states. NOT GOOD but this one hit the spot for me I was needing a hamburger bad.. they put ham and tomato, lettuce and cheese, plus the little hamburger.

We all had a hamburger and fries, Clint ate mine and then we came back to the office.


Then Clint and I went to the beach, here in Herradura watched the sunset it was beautiful! we talked and rested I felt much better by the end of the day. We went home I laid on my leather sofa and that was all she wrote... Down for the night. Woke up today rather late but the day is mellow nothing going on and nothing to said about the houses or deposits. We just talked to Manolo the Spaniard that has a project that is all about pirates.. yes it has gone through now I need to pray that god allows us to be a part of huge almost Disney project in Panama!!!! He promised us that I would be one of the designers for this city that is all about the pirates of the Caribbean. A whole city that is about that... the roads are stones the ships are parked in the bay... the houses are skulls, and no cars allowed only foot, horses, and carts. Its a pirate experience!! sounds nuts but I will go if they allow us to be a part!!!

No comments: