Saturday, September 10, 2011

Musica! ZUMBA, TROPICAL HEAT



STARTED THE ZUMBA IN ROATAN classes this week, it seems to be going well, people are talking and actually showing up!! I love to dance if you are a previous reader of my blog you will know this about me from years back, this is nothing new for me. Something about the tropical heat and the Music that makes me move like a crazy woman.

 So funny I went to Cool Beans a darling coffee shop in West Bay last night it was like a Q.A meeting that someone has created lots of people where there, when I arrived there were a couple of people were saying there is the zumba lady. One lady came to me and said I don't think you have bones in your body cause I can not believe how you move! that was funny I laughed.. heck yeah I have bones and right now there hurting! but hey I keep moving and I know that through this lives are going to be changed!

 Mine is~~~~~~~ I am so grateful so dragging my sad depressed body and mind to Zumba when I did! I THANK BETO! GINA! TANYA! ABRAHAM... so being so talented and shaking the world.  FOR JAHNEA AND ANDREW JENNIFER! and KIM WITHERSPOON! wow all you guys are amazing dancers! thank you

I miss the salsa dancing I wish there was a club here on the island where I could do that too! But who knows I may be going to Costa Rica in a two months to do the LOS SUENOS Again, and If I do YOU BETTER BELIEVE I AM GOING SALSA DANCING! Right now I am listening to Salsa trying to get motivated for my ten AM Class, I hope people show up???

The tropics produce some of the best music ever, not to mention the best coffee in the world comes from Central America!  (got that going too) Well just an update and I want to say hi to all my blogger fans!
Come see me in Roatan dance with me and enjoy the heat!

No comments: