Wednesday, August 24, 2011

READING BACK A FEW MONTHS AGO

Just a few months ago I wrote on my blog about how I was wanting to go back and how I missed Central America, Talking about this ZUMBA craz and how I was listening and dancing to this music for real months and years back and now it has become my daily work out. Just 7 months ago I was wishing and now I am back.

This reminds me of something, It is this, when you want something bad enough you can manifest it, and by that I mean. You actually bring it to life, this concept although can be dangerous as well, because instead of a positive thing you manifest you likewise can manifest the negative things you dwell on or fear. But some how I remained in positive frame and brought back to my life what I have learned to love.

This Latin American life is not for everyone, even so there are many different types of people now living in Latin America, it is a tough one. Resilient I think is a good word to describe it, patience is probably the biggest lesson gringos, Canadians and extranjeros have to learn. Why? because it just moves slow and the reaction time is completely different than those North American cultures or European, English Cultures.

THINGS TAKE TIME to get done, no one moves fast.

Saying that! I am now who would have known a ZUMBA INSTRUCTOR, EX INTERIOR< LANDSCAPE AND SPECIAL EVENT DESIGNER GONE ZUMBAADDICT. Never would have told you that a year ago. In relation to the Things go slow, I have two locations to being my Dancing classes, Exercise Fitness programs. One is a very beautiful location but is suited only for the people on that end of the island and for tourists.

The other is in an old rustic location and yes its rustic, but for some reason I like the space. The dance floor is huge the right type the way it sit facing the sea is really cool. BUTTTTT RIGHT NOW I HAVE NO SOUND SYSTEM. None, being a little bit put off, and discouraged this evening I realize how slow things are around here and no one moves to fix it. Now its up to me to find a way to put music in this beautiful RUSTIC LOCATION, just so I can live out my ZUMBA desires and my passion for dancing.

Problem is, things move slow, the open house is in a week, you can't just go and get a stereo or and IPOD system I don't honestly think there is a place here that sells them. AND if they did It would be so expensive its not possible. FRANKLY I don't even have the money to do any sort of sound I am just beginning, single alone No work, and just returned back. FRUSTRATION already set in. So tonight in talking to one of my zumba girls in USA she said ASK. SO right now I am asking. I need a miracle for this to happen. MOST IMPORTANTLY THIS TYPE OF FITNESS PROGRAM IS ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC, LATIN MUSIC ZUMBA MUSIC, has some American in there but not much. How can you shake your A$$$ with no SOUND.

Anyone that really knows me, KNOWS I LOVE TO DANCE.

MAKE IT MOVE MAKE IT HAPPEN lend it borrow it, rent it someone... CLIMBING MOUNTAINS means success?

1 comment:

Susie Leiper said...

There are several karaoke groups on island (assuming you are back on Roatan). Maybe ask to use some of their equipment in exchange for free classes? Where is this "rustic" location? Will it be easy for your clients to reach/park? Who are you targeting as clients? How are you advertising?