Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thoughts of Sunshine Early Mornings & ZUMBA my release

I had some sort of vision's yesterday morning less than 20 minutes after I woke up. I saw myself in the early morning sunshine, waking up in my bed in Costa Rica.

The sun always came through the window so early around five A.M. and would stir me and rouse me right out of bed, immediately I would get up make my coffee and enjoy that early morning sunlight out on the balcony.

I had the same habits in Roatan, I would wake about six, hit the hard wood floors, go down stairs make the coffee and open the screen door to look at the new day. Enjoying the quiet of the morning sometimes putting on good music to welcome the day.

Then to sit on the balcony above the house and watch the birds listen to there songs and gaze out to sea. Many times reading early in the morning when your comprehension level is higher for me was a good way to start my day.

SUCH A STRETCH FROM WHAT I AM DOING NOW, How I wish I could be back doing that! As I said in the last blog, my only outlet now is ZUMBA, It takes me back to that latin life and makes me forget where I am. Makes me remember all those beautiful mornings, and impressive sunsets, with the sounds of latin music in the background.

Here my routine is drag myself out of the bedroom where I am staying, I hardly can wake up sometimes at 8:00, then go pour myself a cup of coffee that is already made, turn on the telelvision and watch and listen to all the depressing news that is out there. I SO MUCH RATHER BE WAKING TO SUNSHINE THE SOUNDS OF MUSICS AND BIRDS SINGING.

I am trying to Adjust, it sure aint coming easy here. I look so foward to the Zumba classes, kinda of pathetic that this is my only outlet?? curiously I wonder myself about this! I have a teacher her name is Jahnea, shes a young mom self supportive and is a ball of energy. She is more of a Street dancer, a hip hop type of Zumba teacher. Although she does do Latin music she excells in the hiphop versions of this exercise work out. She really works you hard, and I love her smile, shes a doll. I am happy to be in her classes, She is in Vancouver Washington teaching at the Hazel del grange.

Another Class I attend twice a week is in the same buidling, taught by Jennifer. She is a very good latin dancer, and has a huge following. I think it is good to have a varied, classs. Jennifer does not do much Regaeaton, where as Jahnea does. I enjoy the Regaeton, it reminds me of JACO BEACH COSTA RICA where I spent so much time. Its a rough kinda hip hop type of Latin music and its enjoyable and fun.

I am still working on the www.montereywine.com, West Coast Chowder Competition for Tina, and doing ok getting us Sponsors. But the best part of our day is Tina and I going to do our latin dancing! This particular event I am working on is in June mid month, So I am trying to plan what I will be doing after this is over. My work for her will be done, and well maybe my life will change once again? Nothing much else going on for me, the chapters of my life right now are quiet, boring, not much interaction, sometimes very lonely. Who would have thought that in this time of my life it would be such as this?

No comments: