Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Its a beautiful day to wake up and hear the sounds of the tropical birds singing. Today is a good day, I went with a new friend/ client to the Cigar bar where I found several people I knew, eating all you could eat chicken wings and drinks. Its a good concept and it brings lots of people. Like a once a week dinner party with chicken Wings it was a really clear cool night. No wind no breeze just tropical feeling. Lots of people at the Cigar bar in West End. Interesting to me.. I ate and sat at the end alone looking out over the sea. The people ate drank and left ate drank and left, including my friend Clint. He left to meet someone so I stayed and finished the one beer I ordered. Came home t read emails and saw the new website sample that is not really what I was hoping for, in fact several disappointments last night in those emails, I'm hoping that today those disappointments turn into better results as the day go ons. One I don't know how to approach but I'm going to try.

So in a few days we will be back in Costa Rica, we have a Client there that wanted us to come and do the hotels for Christmas, plus I have an issue with my bank account there and it may be good to just once and for all close it out and with draw the money. Then begin an account here in order to move forward.

Life right now is good, I mean we still don't have TV nor radio but its all good. The sofas that were so scratchy and ugly I had slipped covered here in a micro fiber in suede. THEY DON'T HAVE SUCH THINGS AS SLIP COVERS HERE so I had to have someone sew them. Little spendy to be real but I'm happy to have it and I am happy to have her that knows how to do things be able to make a living and survive. Waldina is a good person and her helpers are great workers. Although don't expect to get it right away. I order like 3 months ago but finally last night it showed up. The sofas are beautiful now. Bone suede with bright orange throw pillows. Looks super! See there is another good thing!

Well not much more to say today I have to get ready I have an early morning event, and luncheon today. Hope it goes well!
Updates on Costa Rica coming.

No comments: