Saturday, April 25, 2009

This is MAX he is the only Bulldog I ever saw in JACO.. Arya and Erics house in Parrita that is for sale

Cows behind the house







Fighting for the melon rhines
The cows that come daily to Arya's House in Parrita, to feed on watermelon rhines and other things she feed's them. That is the orchard in the background that day they had knocked down lots of trees, not sure why? Julian hugging his ducky



Posing for me..

Me Jordan, Julian all playing




GOD NINAAAAAA Do you have to take another picture?


Oh well Jordans eyes where shut , Clint, Nancy Julian
Julian, Jordan, Nancy

Julian Jordan Nancy

Jarvis and Brandon


This is one of the living rooms on three of condos my clients owns


This is Jarvis Brandon's Dog Cade and Holly friends of my son's

The new park in Jaco very pretty the plants grew so much since I took this already.



This was the day before I flew to USA






Horses just wandering about Jaco during the day.. WHO KNOWS WHO THEY BELONG TOO?




















The mountain view from my windows in back
Orchids in my bedroom so beautiful the colors..





















The view from the other side of my bedroom Incedible Boganvillas and Palms























How my kitchen is looking Cabinets stained with a tint varnished with Marine varnish.. these were plastic cabinets with plastic pulls I stained and put new metal handles. Stools are from Artisica.. a place that sells European furnishings in San jose.

No comments: