Thursday, May 19, 2011

Curiously again no desire to write or blog in weeks. The last time I wrote was on the Mango's that use to call my name on a regular basis when I lived in the Tropics. Lately, working in the wine industry for a good friend producing the Monterey Wine festival and the West Coast Chowder competition that is about to happen in June on the 10th and 11th, has made me only concentrate on developing ways to get media coverage, on the Internet and otherwise. Hopefully this will push me to the right frame of mind to begin on my own once again writing a and doing something with that writing. I still have the desire once this Event is over to try to find the way to develop This Chocolate, pastry concept that I have had for years now. I know its a lot of work to do this publicly but I just have this desire to make these delicious delectable treats and have more than myself enjoy them. Although I have not baked one thing since I have been IN USA, actually no desire, as I said only concentrating on marketing this event. But I am growing in the media field tremendously. I find new things daily and thank god for Facebook. I mean how many of us are addicted to that social Media page? LOTS!

I have gotten over 2400 people on the Monterey Wine Festival page. I am hoping I can use this knowledge to do something for myself in the media end to develop, as I said my writings and my foodie concept.

I spend most of my TV time on stations, soaking up all I can about different foods, and productions, finding interesting companies that have developed out of flukes or dreams.

I for sure am one that has always believed in your dreams, I will admit recently NO DREAMS No DESIRES AND NO AMBITION other than working on this event for my friend.

Tonight something happened, I was watching a show on the lottery, I saw and heard something that was very familiar, when talking to a few of these people who had life changing experiences with the lottery, I heard someone say. That holding on to your dreams creates a draw, an attraction to the desires that you dream upon. Well I guess this is where I have gone wrong recently. I LOST THE DREAMS< I LOST THE DESIRE and I am hoping that I can pull myself up and get these idea's and hope and faith back to do something once again.

I am truly for those of you that THINK YOU KNOW ME and DON'T a dream maker. I have set my mind on things I wanted to do from the time I was a small girl, and made it happen. THIS IS THE KEY, SMALL CHILDREN DREAM< AND THEY IMAGINE> AND THROUGH THAT IMAGINATION COMES REALITIES! to be innocent as a child and to believe that you can do something will allow you to do it. Children do not have all those adult fears, and stress and peer pressures that make them second guess if they should do something. I watched my Darling Grandson tonight, and through that I saw , his actions, along with this program made me see, how much zest for life a child has, and how imagining yourself into something can happen. Drawing and attacting the things you want is possible. I have done it, I just have lost the desire. I think there is more out there for myself and for people who are creative and have a great imagination this is the time.
With all the developments wow its only up to you. Continuing on my quest, soon I will be taking up the challenge to dream a bigger dream and make something happen, and not just for me. But for many others to enjoy.. After all whats better than making yourself and others happy?

No comments: