Monday, June 21, 2010

Part two of the threats

Ok so I know now how dangerous and serious it is and who they are in reality. It becomes more and more frightening as time goes by. The level of crime rises here last year, fewer tourists as the economy weakens and the crisis is now in effect here. The drug dealers doing more and more crimes and the police doing less and less. One day I was working on this event, I had to go do San Jose to talk to big companies I walked for miles that day in down town San Jose, my feet had blisters all over them and I was pretty exhausted from the work, walking and little food.

I came home late around 8:30 got off the bus this is a two and half hour ride to Jaco. I got off the bus walked about two blocks in the dark with the heels I had on all day, sore and tired and exhausted I heard loud loud music. In my head I said NO PLEASE NO NO MORE PARTIES PLEASE NO MUSIC TONIGHT! then as I approached and got closer to the little bridge near the invu a poverish area near where I live I saw about 15 or more guys standing right next to the bridge were I was about to enter. The music was the car of a big black man, who lives here the doors were wide open and he was on the phone, With whom??? when I began to enter one of them said oh there she is, another one said Now she will know! I heard that they thought I didn't speak Spanish and I literally RAN AS HARD AS I COULD ACROSS THE BRIDGE in FEAR. I saw the car of the one who threatened me he was parked below using the excuse of cleaning their previous lived apartment. But in reality he was waiting for the person in side to drop things down and put in the car and transfer this into the other car in front. IM SURE THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN. When I got up the stairs the nieghbors blinds were closed I saw my blinds were closed??? CURIOUS I NEVER CLOSE THE BLINDS.. I began screaming someone ran, I open the door and the house was a diaster. The stole everything just about. I ran outside immeditately and screamed at the guy ( I know wrong thing now to do but I was so pist off I knew it was him and IT WAS HIM) he drove out fast, probably passed the stuff to the one in front, and then he drove back in an acted like he was shocked at what was going on. I called the police they came did nothing. The thief came up and walked into my house as the police was there, NEVER BEFORE HAS HE ENTERED I told him to get out now screaming. I said you are behind this you are behind this. He held his hands up in my face and see have them check for finger prints my hands are clean.. YEA Ok right.. It was a disasterous night, when the police left I told the Owner down stairs imagine this she never saw anything? PLEASE... I ask her why she permitted him back in there when she knew with all the trouble they had with them and not paying there power bill in her name? while she was talking to him. I scooched into the apartment below this happend fast ok? and I looked around to see what he was cleaning? there were no cleaning materials no brooms no nothing NOTHING.. so he used opening up the apartment as the excuse they climbed up and got into the small window on the side and busted up things and stole my tv, camera, ipod, and more. SAD I never did replace them. Never had the money. Well when I noticed that I took note. He finally left but I was scared to death and the house was a shambles and I could not sleep for more than a week , nor did I feel to go out of the house. ( MORE TOMORROW)

No comments: